Saturday, May 9, 2020

CALACTIC GROUP Channeling

ASHTAR SHERAN


communication and teachings
Few videos are in my YouTube channel
and guided meditation.We are together to that pandemic virus quarantine working hard for Gaia.
Personal Channeling available now by Skype 60eur per hour
Use the meditation for healing and alingment with the energies of the now times.
MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY LIGHT WORKERS

There are many stars you can sing to make a prayer and create a poet, I am listening all of that wherever you are doing it. My ears have good opening for singing I love artist dancing and singing making poetry is a good begining for imbrace each other here and there no barriers any more only live can transfer any sound good in a second.I want to invite you in a ceremony of the heart in UK next winter London we are doing a tribe festival for Galactic term you all invited to sing and dance. Is gonna be called
 CHAOS and LOVE begging of January so all come and do music and metting your inner guide higher self me or your personal alineted Master Teachers is a medium party of clamourous famous people of beadyfull Gaia my beloved friends brothers and sisters .And wellcome home as we one family invite all kind of healers psychics energy workers breath rebirthing Reiki yoga teachers psycologists prana healers theta healing so many you are but actually Mediumship party that my invitation.
I know you have Guru Buddhist etc but that metting is for live and messagers, astrologers Crystal readers tarot readers and psychic people they never had that priority to have their own party ceremony and I will Talk to you throught few of you.So let get started with a page
.A meditators mindfulness yes of course .Teachers only Calactic this time Team all those they do Acturians starseed Andomeda, Pleiades etc.i will start the work and guide you to the healing ceremony. Actresses and Actors yes create also beadyfull launch vegan meals yes I agree sell your stones and do fairy mini sessions but not bissness there completion only those have messages 10 people will share the healing I will organize through my mediums. ARCHANGELS of course yes .We do that Cryon yes of course.
Now be in touch with a page here and in Instagram called chaos and live festival Ashtar Sheran that's my grate idea .A good launch full if love if your hands do all the work alone .No workers paid everybody offering good idea decoration .The point is not who is good big name etc to be advertised only those light workers want to open their wings high and share ASHTAR SHERAN Oneness healing and the 144000 of course yes. Be a clear team guided by me and TOGETHER.
So let's do it.
channeling.gr@gmail.com
Fb Anna Eleni Thefrastos Chatzikoumi
Call.0030-6979283805
You Tube  Anna Nirava Chatzikoumi Channeling
Fb Anna Eleni Thefrastos Chatzikoumi 
You book personal Channeling sessions with galactic family
7eur per hour
Paypal.me/Psychicnirava


No comments:

Post a Comment